TERMS AND CONDITION
We will always strive on making timely shipment of client’s order at most competitive price to attain optimum customer satisfaction. After making an order of any of our product: -– Emails, calls or faxes will be exchanged to specify details on quality, quantity, packing, delivery, payment terms, etc.
- We send a formal letter of offer.
- A draft contract is been issued for large orders to agree on all terms of term and to guarantee buyer and seller
- Buyer will confirm order quantity of goods and then send company details for proforma invoice
- Proforma Invoice is prepared and issued to buyer for payment confirmation based on agreed payment terms.
- Seller confirms payment and does shipment within 2 – 5 working days based on order quantity.
As much as PIRPA LTD works to satisfy customers and to build a mutual friendship between our valued customers, please kindly go through our terms and conditions to avoid future conflicts.
PIRPA LTD accepts Visits ONLY upon appointment booking. Appointment scheduled takes from 1 to 2 weeks depending on booking appointments. For more information and bookings, please kindly send us an appointment email.
We advise buyers to review each contract page as signed contract takes immediate effects. Any later adjustments are considered null and void.
Buyers MUST be aware that Proforma Invoices are ONLY issued after seller and buyer agreements. Once Proforma Invoice is being Issued payment is expected to be done within 2-3 working days.
SHIPMENT & DELIVERY
All shipping documentations are scanned and emailed to buyers immediately upon shipment departure while originals are executed via DHL or FEDEX Express delivery respectively.
– All payments for goods must be made via international wire transfer directly to one of our bank accounts which we have within the EU regions of France, Germany, United Kingdom , Bulgaria , Portugal, Finland. Client’s consignment are shipped after the payment confirmation in one of our bank accounts given in our signed Invoice, and kindly contact us through phone/email after you have made a payment for confirmation.
Our payment terms are strictly T/T payment.
Clients are expected to email us with the scan proof of the payment from your bank, so we can release your order/consignment immediately to be shipped. You are responsible for all bank transfer fees. We will ship your order once your payment is received and confirmed.
There will be no shipment booking confirmation for your order/consignment until payment agreed deposit are received in our account.
In-case of cancellation or dispute after payments, we do offer a maximum of 1 to 2 weeks for refund. Some refunds are 100% depending on the trade terms
We reserve the rights to refuse disclosure of some documentations as it might concern our supplier’s information’s. It is one of our policies to protect our suppliers and customers information because of customer confidentiality.
We reserve the RIGHTS to cancel orders we are not satisfied with (Applicable to Minimum orders, delivery conflict ports etc) – We Reserve the RIGHTS to choose our Customers Respectively
For More Information Regarding our Terms and Conditions, Please kindly contact us for clarification
Our clients have the choice to choose between the below means of shipment, However the means on shipment might increase the cost of good based on the cost of shipment. This will however depend on the negotiations and clients order
AIR FREIGHT DELIVERY
We offer a speedy air freight delivery for chosen products according to customer’s specification and desires. With this mode of transportation being the fastest, it is also considered the most expensive of all.
Marine shipping is a normal port to port on 20, 40 feet container shipment process. With a Standard delivery process from 12 to 20 days depending on destination port. We also offer a special Express premium Port to Port that takes less than 15 days
TRUCK DELIVERY (INLAND – EU)
Truck / Inland Delivery is an EU – based shipping procedure, Applicable to EU countries and some non-EU countries around the European Union states. This delivery is handled via road – trucks and normally takes a maximum of 7 days.